Followers

About Me

My photo
Scottish seed potato merchants who supply the UK horticultural market with top quality seed to grow in their gardens or allotments. We supply garden centres and allotment societies aswell as selling direct to the public.

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Blight- Not impressed

Well this year I grew some Rooster in my garden and they are the only ones that have taken blight. I am seriously annoyed as they should have better resistance than the Kestrel that are growing next to them. The Kestrel are 100% free.

As for taste results this year I tried some Vivaldi and thought they were just average for taste.

Now for some good news.

I tried some Ulster Prince for my tea tonight and they were very nice. Slightly wet to eat but they stayed in one peace after boiling.

I will be making a video soon of my results of growing potatoes in bags which I think you will all be surprised with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment