Followers

About Me

My photo
Scottish seed potato merchants who supply the UK horticultural market with top quality seed to grow in their gardens or allotments. We supply garden centres and allotment societies aswell as selling direct to the public.

Monday 17 November 2008

New updates


New product online today.

I can now sell hessian sacks for people to store their potatoes in.

I have now got my logo branded on to these top quality sacks and I think they look rather good.

Each sack can hold 25kg/56lbs.

Once the potatoes are harvested they should be placed into these sacks and stored in a cool,Dark frost free area.

A common mistake is for people to think that the light can not get through the hessian sack, but it does and makes your potatoes green and inedible as they are poisonous when green.

The hessian allows the potatoes to breathe and stops them sweating which would cause your crop to decay.

No comments:

Post a Comment